Tordacuderp Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Mortal Kombat: Rebirth Tamil Dubbed Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Detective Jackson Briggs recruits the assassin Hanzo Hasachi into an undercover mission - enter an illegal tournament and eliminate all its criminal participants.
I remember the original Mortal Kombat video game. Back in the early 90's it was immensely violent and supernatural. It was the first video game where the characters had true to life faces (so when a head was being ripped off it felt real and intensified the violence). These two themes (violence and the supernatural) have been a constant in every video game, movie or TV series with the MK title over the last >20 years.< In fact these two themes are what a lot of people identify MK with. Without them Mortal Kombat loses its identity (Van Dam in Street fighter anyone –i know, i know this one doesn't suck b***s).<br/><br/>Actually Ed Boon and John Tobias the creators of Mortal Kombat weren't involved in these shorts. But if Kevin Tancharoen is successful in his bid to be the next director of MK they will be apparently, so I hope they ad in all the traditional elements. <br/><br/>Good short, Im hoping next they can re-do xmen and instead of bone claws wolverine can have knives stitched to his hands and a bipolar disorder to make it more 'true to life' and 'real' ;)
This is the style of Saw meeting the action of any good martial Arts film, no cheesy one liners gr8 cast for a short.<br/><br/>R-rated how the Mortal kombat's should have been from the start.<br/><br/>Characters based on madness and high power influence not supernatural and other dimensions crap, in a modern day city that is over run by crime and most likely corruption.<br/><br/>Even though only being a short i can picture in my mind so much more from this film. Any film company to see this short, and not turn it into a feature length movie which would almost certainly make it's money back and more, are stupid in my eye's. A good video game turn movie is hard to come by now a days this movie could bring life to an old franchise and breathe new life into old characters and bring new hope for all the fans who want to see a decent MK movie.<br/><br/>Here's hoping for a new MORTAL KOMBAT tournament FIGHT ! FATALITY !

Finally! torrentGodkiller full movie online freeThe Worst Kind of Hunter in hindi movie downloadParking full movie in hindi 1080p downloadThe Courier tamil dubbed movie torrentAmong Wolves full movie hd downloadFrom Dusk Till Dawn: The Series in hindi download free in torrentdownload full movie The Pit in hindiWarriors full movie in hindi free download mp410 grand download movie free

last edited 217 weeks ago by Tordacuderp
Please log in to post a reply.